How to create a new group
Ready to start sharing your recipes with a new crew? Let’s get those friends invited to the Morsel fam:
- Log in to your Morsel account.
- At the top of the home page, click My Groups.
- From the drop-down, click on Create a New Group. This will take you to your Account Settings to manage your groups.
- On the right side of the screen, enter a name for your new group and select Create New Group.
- Voila! Your group has been created and is visible in the left column under Groups You’re In. Click the Manage button next to your newly created group.
- At the bottom of the page, click Add New User.
- Enter your future group member’s email address, confirm the groups you are inviting them to, and select Invite.
*Wanting to invite people directly through a link? Copy the unique URL at the bottom of the page and share through text, snail mail, or carrier pigeon!
- Woohoo! Your group has been created and your crew has been invited.
Ian Hoyt is a co-founder of Morsel – a family recipe cookbook software. When he isn’t working on building the best recipe app for your family Ian can be found hiking in the mountains of North Carolina, flying airplanes, or of course in the kitchen perfecting his beloved scone recipe.