Did Aunt Carol finally give into using technology and is now nagging you to get Great Grandma Nida’s fruit cake recipe? Let’s get her into the Morsel fam:
- Log in to your morsel account.
- At the top of the home page, click My Groups.
- From the drop-down, click on the Group you’re adding a member too.
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll see profiles of all users in a group. Select the empty one that says Invite.
- Enter your future group member’s email address, confirm the groups you are inviting them to, and select Invite.
*Wanting to invite people directly through a link? Copy the unique URL at the bottom of the page and share through text, snail mail, or carrier pigeon!
- Woohoo! Aunt Carol has been invited to your group! Now make sure that the fruit cake recipe is perfect or you’ll be hearing from her with suggestions.
Ian Hoyt is a co-founder of Morsel – a family recipe cookbook software. When he isn’t working on building the best recipe app for your family Ian can be found hiking in the mountains of North Carolina, flying airplanes, or of course in the kitchen perfecting his beloved scone recipe.