You uploaded your fruit cake recipe with your immediate family group, but now the cousins are incessantly asking for it. What a compliment – it’s a real hit! Make sure the cousins have a group that you’re part of before beginning (need to create a group? Click here) and then let’s get to it:
- Log in to your Morsel account.
- Select My Recipes in the upper left of the home screen.
- Find and select the existing recipe that you want to share with another group.
- On the bottom right of the recipe photo, click Edit.
- On the first page of the recipe editing screen, search for and select the group you would like to start sharing the recipe with.
- Pow! Your extended fam can now view your recipe in their group.
Ian Hoyt is a co-founder of Morsel – a family recipe cookbook software. When he isn’t working on building the best recipe app for your family Ian can be found hiking in the mountains of North Carolina, flying airplanes, or of course in the kitchen perfecting his beloved scone recipe.