Realize you and Aunt Carol both uploaded Great Grandma’s fruit cake recipe and you need to delete yours? It’s ok, we think your version is better too, but we’ll let Aunt Carol win this battle for now:
- Log in to your Morsel account.
- Select My Recipes in the upper left of the home screen.
- Find and select the recipe that you want to delete.
- On the bottom right of the recipe photo, click Trash.
*If you don’t want to completely delete a recipe, but maybe rather remove it from a particular group, click the Edit button next to Trash.
- On the first page of the recipe editing screen, simply click the “X” next to the group you would like to stop sharing the recipe with.
Ian Hoyt is a co-founder of Morsel – a family recipe cookbook software. When he isn’t working on building the best recipe app for your family Ian can be found hiking in the mountains of North Carolina, flying airplanes, or of course in the kitchen perfecting his beloved scone recipe.